Human Resource Manager
Corporate - Karachi, Pakistan
Ensure that work environment supports the attraction and retention of talent. Will work in all functional areas of Human Resources including recruitment, on boarding, employee relations and HRIS transformation. Oversee projects related to training programs, HR-related technologies, and HR compliance.
Provides project management oversight to ensure that HR activities are completed within established time frames.
- BA in HR or General Business and minimum four (4) years of related experience OR Graduate with minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in a senior level administrative position in HR Department.
- Solid understanding of all aspects of Human Resources – Recruitment and On boarding HRIS, Unemployment, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, HR Database, Internet applications and other HRIS applications preferred.
- Exceptional fluency with technology including prior experience.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and successfully meet deadlines under time constraints.
- Should be self-directed and able to work autonomously; comfortable with bringing forward recommendations.