Retail - Karachi, Pakistan
Our Retail Sales Associates transform store guests into loyal customers. When guests enter the store, you’re the person who guides them. As the expert on home furnishings, you create inspiration, enthusiasm, and excitement about THEMES products.
You help our guests discover the styles that reflect their lives and help them design rooms they will love to live in. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial, focused, and ambitious sales professional who has a passion for lifestyle retail.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Reinforcing customer selections and helping them complete their rooms
- Entering client information (including email addresses and/or phone numbers) into our state of the art customer relationship management (CRM) system, and conducting prompt and professional follow-up before and after the sales.
- Explaining delivery procedures, warranties, etc.
- Coordinating delivery between customer and distribution/delivery system
- Maintaining knowledge of a broad range of furniture styles and products
As a Retail Furniture Sales Consultant you must be highly driven and self-motivated to achieve individually while being a supportive team member as you contribute to overall store success and customer satisfaction. You must also be highly organized and able to maintain a responsive follow-up schedule. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to connect and establish relationships with a diverse group of customers.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- College education preferred, or 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Positive and engaging personality
- Creative flare and energetic attitude
- Ability to overcome customer objections
- Familiarity with a broad range of furniture styles and products preferred, but not required
- Computer proficiency including email experience required; knowledge and use of MS Office software preferred; Tablet/iPad operation abilities strongly preferred
- Relevant experience, preferred but not required