Retail - Karachi, Pakistan
THEMES is looking for an entrepreneurial, talented visual merchandiser that would like to contribute and grow with our company. Our most successful merchandisers have a passion for home furnishings and room design. As part of the showroom team you must be able to work in a fast paced culture and have creative abilities, strong organizational skills, an eye for detail, professional communication skills and be able to work independently and on a team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with sales management and operations team in the merchandising, displaying and inventory integrity of retail showroom.
- Coordinate placement of new merchandise and conduct periodic physical inventories of furniture and accessories.
- Develop, create, and implement in-store displays and other store visuals.
- Devise, implement and execute effective merchandising strategies.
- Create and maintain unique visual displays within company guideline.
- Communicate with associates and management to acquire customer feedback.
- Responsible for ordering accessories.
- Coordinate with sales associates, and showroom management to come up with creative and artistic in-store displays. Constantly conceptualize new and fresh store design ideas.
- Maintain an organized and welcoming store environment by creating an inviting and visually appealing environment for our customer.
- Must have excellent listening and communication skills along with the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management
- Associate degree in fashion or visual merchandising.
- Minimum of two years of style, design, and or merchandising experience in retail or comparable field.
- Portfolio may be required upon interview.
- Ability to be highly productive for extended periods of time and lift up to 25 lbs.
- In the process of moving furniture, accessories, boxes and packages from one location to another, the merchandiser must lift, bend, stoop, reach, twist, push and pull.
- Ability to design a space and enhance a showroom for visual appeal.