Digital Marketing Manager
Technology - Karachi, Pakistan
THEMES is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join its in-house marketing team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This candidate will have a passion for Social Media strategy, content creation and creativity.
- Work to develop and create innovative & on-brand content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Houzz and YouTube that encourages engagement & interaction.
- Assist in management of paid social strategy and implementation.
- Assist in management of agency or vendor relationships related to earned or paid social media.
- Assist in management of display and video advertising strategy. Work with social media team to plan & implement social strategy.
- Proven experience in analyzing trends, understanding and creating meaningful reports.
- Constantly monitor rapidly evolving technologies and partner with social team to develop & implement new functionality.
- Follow industry trends, best practices & business goals to make recommendations on new initiatives;
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Marketing.
- 3-5 years professional experience using social media for business.
- Main social platforms: DCM, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Houzz & Snapchat.
- Exceptional writing skills, with experience specific to social media.
- Photoshop and/or video editing (Premier) preferred.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Furniture or interior design knowledge preferred.